There are so many great things about vacationing on the Gulf Coast. If you are trying to decide what town to choose… Beach Getaways can help! These are a few of our favorite things about Orange Beach, Gulf Shores, 30A and Perdido Key.
Our Guide to Gulf Coast Vacation Destinations
- Picture Perfect Views – If a panoramic view of the water is #1 on your list, we suggest Orange Beach. The majority of the properties we manage are located in beach-front condominiums. So, you can wake up and drink your coffee on a balcony and enjoy the sound of the waves and the beautiful views of the Gulf of Mexico.
- Great Value – If you are looking for luxury condos with lots of great amenities at reasonable prices, we definitely recommend Orange Beach.
- Amazing Fishing – If your idea of a perfect beach vacation includes saltwater fishing, Orange Beach is the perfect spot! There are several marinas and boat launches on the intercoastal waterways that give easy access to the Gulf.
- Grand Events – Gulf Shores is home to two of the largest events on the Gulf Coast, The Hangout Music Fest and The Shrimp Festival. There is plenty of room, great food, and nice places to stay to house these events.
- Small Town/Big Beach – Even though this town can support big events, it moves at a slower pace most of the year. Enjoy the feel of a small town, but with lots of easy access to the white sandy beaches that make the Alabama Gulf Coast so famous.
- Gulf State Park – This park gives visitors amazing access to the Gulf Coast’s natural habitat and the beauty. And it has seen a lot of investment in the past few years. A new lodge, new restaurants, more paved bike paths and upgrades in the facilities make this a must-visit destination.
- Crystal Clear Water – They don’t call this the Emerald Coast for nothing. The Gulf water in this area is as crystal clear as the Caribbean on most days. It is a feast for the eyes and makes a little dip in the water super enjoyable.
- Quirky Communities – The walkable, uniquely-styled communities have a feel all their own. Rosemary, Blue Mountain, Seaside, Watercolor, Alys, and so many more with restaurants, coffee shops, boutiques and easy beach access.
- Insta-worthy Vacation – These planned communities are beautiful, with unique architecture, pretty outdoor spaces and artful spaces. You will love sharing your latest vacation on social media because you really can’t find a place to take a bad picture.
- Quiet Vacation – If you are looking for a hidden gem, this place is it. There are fewer condos and developments in Perdido Key, so you will truly feel like you are getting away from it all. You will truly see why it is called Florida’s “Lost Key.”
- Untouched Beaches -More that 60 percent of the beaches here are state and national parks. That means they are untouched by development and the flora and fauna are guarded for everyone to enjoy.
- The Flora-Bama – Staying in Perdido Key means you can enjoy the most iconic beach bar on the Gulf Coast. Experience live music, great food and fun events right on the beach.
The truth is, you can’t go wrong! Each of these places are special and have their own unique personalities. Find your perfect stay in any of these communities by booking directly on our website!