Spring Break in Orange Beach, Alabama is always fun… but if you want to try some off-the-beaten-path activities with your family, here are FIVE ideas for something a little different:
- Sand Castle University – Build a masterpiece in our white sand. Take a one or two hour class and learn techniques and tricks to create something beautiful together with your family. You will also get a time-lapse video of the entire class.
- Go Fishing – Spring Break is the perfect time to go out on the water and get some dinner! Enjoy cooler temperatures and an abundance of fish. There are fewer charter boats out in the water during the winter, so the fish populations have time to spring back. You can book a trip directly through our website. Just click the Book Activities link under the What to Do
- Go Out for Brunch – Nothing says leisure like waking up so late you need to combine breakfast and lunch. Check out a newer brunch spot like Sunliner Diner or The Woodside. Or, enjoy an old favorite like Brick & Spoon or The Ruby Slipper Café.
- Enjoy Nature – Take a stroll or a bike ride through the Gulf State Park. You may spy wildlife like osprey, alligator or an otter. There are so many things to do in the park, including a restaurant, nature center, butterfly garden, and a boulder park for kids. Here’s a link to the trail map.
- Try Something New – There are so many new spring break activities, restaurants and other things to know if you come to the Alabama Gulf Coast this Spring Break. Review some 2020 beach updates at this link.
Book Your Holiday Beach Vacation at MyBeachGetaways.com
First thing first! Find a great place to stay, and save money, by booking your condo or beach house directly on our website. Or, if you have questions, give us a call at 800-488-8978.