To all of our Military families, thank you for your service! As a special appreciation Beach Getaways in Gulf Shores offers a Military Discount when renting our beautiful condos and beach houses. To redeem your savings, call direct at 800-488-8978 and mention the Military Discount.
Check Out These Local Discounts, Too
If you are vacationing with us now or in the near future – here are a few more discounts we found in and around Gulf Shores and Orange Beach.
- Lulu’s in Gulf Shores offers a 10% military discount on both food and beverages. And if you choose to enjoy the coastal menu and laid back atmosphere on Veteran’s Day weekend, you can also enjoy live music as part of the Frank Brown International Songwriters Festival. Check out the lineup at this link on their website.
- The Alabama Battleship – If you are looking for a cool off-beach field trip, the Battleship in Mobile is a great trip. They offer discounts for active duty and family and for veterans. It is a great way to explore a piece of World War II history and pay your respects to the veterans of the past and present.
- The Original Oyster House, a landmark restaurant in Gulf Shores, offers a 10% military discount every Monday. You will enjoy some great local seafood at one of the most beloved restaurants on the island.
- Gulf Island Shores is free to Gold Star Families and Veterans with an Interagency Military Pass. Plus on Veterans Day, all National Parks are free to everyone, not just current and former military personnel. Johnson Beach is the closest access point to the Gulf Islands National Seashore from Orange Beach. It is a beautiful beach and there are so few people, you might feel like you are walking or relaxing on your own private island.
- Don’t forget to ask – Many places may not advertise their military discounts. So if you have your eye on a particular activity or restaurant, do not hesitate to ask!