If you think the Gulf Coast is just a summer destination – think again! It is a perfect place to gather with your family over the holidays. Our fall and early winter seasons are mild. There are plenty of fun outdoor activities to enjoy. And we keep the fun going with some great holiday events.
Check out our Facebook Page with Links to these Orange Beach Events and more! We update it constantly!
Our Favorite Picks for Orange Beach Events Fall 2019:
- Frank Brown International Songwriter’s Festival – Enjoy original music played by the songwriters themselves. This festival is hosted in a number of locations from Pensacola to Gulf Shores. On any given night from November 7 – 17th you will find some great live music at these venues.
- Annual Christmas Lighted Boat Parade – Go see one of the most unique parades we know of on December 14. The floats start out at Lulu’s at Homeport Marina at 5:30pm and make their way to the Florabama. You can enjoy the parade from these two places, the shore of the canal, or at The Wharf.
- Gulf Shores Christmas Parade and Celebration – Lighted floats and marching bands make their way down Highway 59 from Gulf Shores Public Beach to Sims Park on December 6. At the park you can enjoy photos with Santa, crafts, treats and the “Snowball Drop,” where thousands of ping pong balls are dropped by Santa and some are labeled with prizes!
- Baldwin Pops Christmas Concert – A wonderful holiday music performance by our local orchestra. This event is held at the Cultural Center Auditorium on December 10 and is free of charge.
- Merry Market Unique Gifts and Arts & Crafts Expo – Find original and exciting gifts at this arts and crafts market. Shop from more than 70 vendors selling crafts to fine arts (and, of course, food!) This free event is held December 7-8.