And Outdoor Seating, Too
Regular autumn visitors to the Alabama Gulf Coast know it is incredibly enjoyable. One of our favorite activities this time of year is dining outdoors. The air is cooler and the sunsets are often magnificent. If that sounds like your kind of relaxation, here are five of our favorite Gulf Shores spots to dine with a view:
- Cobalt – For a spectacular view of the sunset over Perdido Bay. And for consistently high quality food, we think this contemporary seafood restaurant cannot be beat. Enjoy watching boats cruise by, dolphins play, birds dive, as the sunset reflects incredible colors on the water. All the while, you can enjoy a classic meal or an interesting spin on your favorite southern seafood dish. Cobalt has great outdoor seating.
- Sea-N-Suds – Since the restaurant is on stilts, right above the Gulf, pretty much every seat in this restaurant has a great view. Enjoy a classic southern fried seafood menu at this historic location in Gulf Shores. Outdoor seating available.
- Island Pancake House – If sunrise is more your speed, check out this hidden gem right on the beach in Gulf Shores. Enjoy classic breakfast fare, like fun-flavored pancakes, shrimp and grits or eggs benedict. All while enjoying a beautiful morning on the Gulf.
- The Gulf – For a relaxing and trendy experience on the Gulf-side of Perdido Pass, we love this shipping container constructed restaurant. Enjoy a high-quality, picnic-style meal. Or, relax in a hammock or at a fire pit right by the beautiful white sandy beach. Plenty of outdoor seating at the Gulf.
- The Hangout – This restaurant is a relaxed fixture on the Gulf Coast. It is famous for the music festival, of course. But also, the great location right on the beach with lots of outdoor seating, good food and fun family events. Enjoy live entertainment, a great meal and cocktail, and then walk it off at the Gulf Shores public beach!
Get Away Today
Relax this Fall in Gulf Shores or Orange Beach, Alabama. Book directly on the Beach Getaways website here.