Enjoy the Food and Fun During Your Vacation
Going out is half the fun when you are on a beach vacation! Here is our short list of our tried-and-true favorites. We recommend 3 great places to eat in Gulf Shores, plus our favorites in Orange Beach and Foley AL.
1) The Hangout FUN will be had when you eat here. Prepare to enjoy the music and the food. It’s a party atmosphere outside on the beach.
2) Bahama Bob’s Eating on the beach at its best! Try the coconut shrimp. It’s a seafood shack among the sand dunes. They also have amazing burgers.
3) Moe’s BBQ Perfected greens and field peas top our list of must-haves when at the beach. Their smoked turkey just gets better every time we go! Big plus they recently remodeled it! Live bands in the summer! Nice portions, decent prices.
4) Crico’s Pizza Save their number for pizza delivered to your condo upon arrival after a long drive to the beach. Cheesy perfection awaits! Some say it’s the best pizza on the island. If you want to “filler up” they have an all you can eat lunch buffet!
5) Lambert’s Café This is a must-do if you have little ones. Snap a pic the first time they see the servers throwing rolls across the restaurant! It’s classic southern fare, but remember to bring cash, Lambert’s doesn’t accept credit cards.
We hope you enjoyed our short list. Leave us a comment if you discovered a great restaurant on your vacation. Maybe we can add it to our list of best places to eat in Gulf Shores!
Vacation on the Gulf Coast – Book with My Beach Getaways
Gulf Shores Alabama is one of the most popular beach vacation destinations along the Gulf Coast. My Beach Getaways has many luxury beach resorts and beach houses that are ready to book for you next vacation. See our featured rental listings here.