If you have experienced vacation at a Phoenix Resort on the Gulf Coast – you probably cannot wait to return! The Phoenix name always promises high quality and great vistas. All Phoenix complexes have indoor and outdoor pools, hot tubs and kiddie pools. They also have outdoor grills and easy beach access to make your vacation as relaxing and stress free as possible! So what are you waiting for? Read our “quick-guide” to find out which Phoenix condo is best for you.
Your Quick-Guide to Phoenix Condos in Orange Beach
Each Phoenix condo has unique features. Here is your quick-guide to the Phoenix condos we manage:
- Phoenix III and Phoenix IV – This double complex is a great location. It is just west of the main hub, so you have easy access to downtown Orange Beach, Gulf State Park and Gulf Shores.
- Phoenix V – This complex has a brand new Pirate Ship and Splash Pad, so it is a very popular choice for families.
- Phoenix VI and Phoenix VII – This double complex has great views of the beach, Perdido Pass and the back bays. It is close to restaurants and shops in Orange Beach.
- Phoenix IX – This is one of the newest Phoenix buildings, located on the Florida side of Perdido Pass. There are indoor tennis courts and a fitness facility on the 12th
- Phoenix X – In addition to the normal Phoenix amenities, this complex is located next to the famous Flora-Bama Lounge.
- Phoenix West II – This is the newest Phoenix complex in Orange Beach. It is adjacent to the Gulf State Park; within walking distance of the Backcountry Trail. There is a Lazy River, Splash Pad and water slide. There is also a Fitness Center and hot tubs on the 14th floor with a great view.
- Phoenix Gulf Shores – This complex has a water slide and zero-entry pool. It is less than a mile west of Gulf Shores restaurants, parks and shops.
Book Direct and Save at MyBeachGetaways